Intramural/Recreation Facility Blueprints and Designs (Part 1 of 2), 1980-07-03
Scope and Contents
The Olds-Robb Student Recreation-Intramural Complex was constructed and dedicated in 1982 on the Eastern Michigan University campus in Ypsilanti, Michigan. It was named for Lloyd W. Olds, a graduate of Michigan State Normal College in 1916, who worked in the Department of Physical Education, coached the track team, and founded the Intramural program. He served as head of the Department of Physical Education from 1956 to 1963. The building was renovated in 1991. The name was changed to Olds-Robb Student Recreation-Intramural Complex in 1993, in acknowledgement of Richard Robb, a Board of Regents member and Rec/IM supporter.
The Olds-Robb Student Recreation-Intramural Complex records include building dedication materials, business planning records, clippings, event and program brochures, facilities planning materials, membership materials, and the Rec-Im newsletter. The records are dated approximately 1977 to 2012.
Conditions Governing Access
Researchers are asked to request materials 24 hours prior to visiting the the University Archives.
From the Collection: .5 Linear Feet (1 archive box, 1 oversize folder)
Language of Materials