Celebrating 150 Years of Shaping The Way America Learns - 1849-1999 Banner and Poster collection
The banners and posters in this collection documents the 1999 publicity campaign "Celebrating 150 years of Shaping the Way America Learns" as part of the University wide sesquicentennial celebration. Materials were donated to the University Archives from the Office of Communications.
Conditions Governing Access
Researchers are asked to request materials 24 hours prior to visiting the the University Archives.
14.4 Linear Feet (1 oversize tube, 1 oversize folder, 4 banners)
Language of Materials
- Celebrating 150 Years of Shaping The Way America Learns - 1849-1999 Banner and Poster collection
- Tiara Alexander, Brooke Boyst
- 2023 June 5
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note