Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
The Charter School Annual Reports detail the activities of the Eastern Michigan University Charter Schools Office, established in 1995. The Reports have been published from 1996 to the present, and the collection runs from 1996 to 2010.
The Charter School Office records detail the administration and activities of the Eastern Michigan University Charter Schools Office, from approximately 1996 through 2010.
The Class of 1892 Photograph collection consists of photograhic prints attached to original cardboard mounts, depicting the class of 1892 at Michigan State Normal College, particularly classroom instruction.
The Department of Business and Technology Education was a division of the Eastern Michigan University College of Technology. Previously, it had been called the Department of Business and Industrial Education. Currently, the department is not a part of the College of Technology, although business and technology/industrial education are still part of the College of Technology curriculum.
The Educational Equipment collection includes a number of items used in the classrooms of the Michigan State Normal College, Eastern Michigan College and Eastern Michigan University. Most items are marked with institutional initials, but specific classes or faculty that may have used the equipment is unknown. Most the materials in the collection are related to the instruction of chemistry and geology and date from 1900 to 1960s.
Harold PaDelford was a professor of Industrial Education at Eastern Michigan University from 1970. His papers consist primarily of writing and materials related to his philanthropic efforts.
The National Center on Teaching and Learning records include documents pertaining to the center's creation in 1980 until 1995. The collection contains correspondences, program proposals, planning documents, publications, and other materials. It is valuable to the study of the National Center on Teaching and Learning and challenges in educational professions.
Pedagogical Society records includes meeting agendas, invitations, and minutes of meetings, as well as outlines and printed copies of papers presented before the society by various faculty members. Records span from 1885 to 1900, with the bulk of the material dating from 1892 to 1900.
- Subject: Educational methods and techniques X
- Eastern Michigan University 7
- Eastern Michigan University. College of Education 5
- Michigan State Normal College 4
- Community education 2
- Education -- Administration. 2
- Education -- History 2
- Education, Urban 2
- Evaluation in education 2
- Teachers -- Training of 2
- Business education 1
- Chelsea (Mich.) 1
- College campuses 1
- College teachers 1
- Eastern Michigan University. College of Arts and Sciences 1
- Eastern Michigan University. College of Technology 1
- Education -- Aims and objectives. 1
- Education, Rural 1
- Manual training 1
- Michigan -- Washtenaw -- Mill Lake 1
- Michigan State Normal School 1
- Outdoor education. 1
- Outdoor learning laboratories 1
- Physical education and training. 1
- School management and organization 1
- Schools 1
- Science -- Study and teaching. 1
- Swaziland 1
- Technology. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1 ∧ less
- Bellows, Charles Fitz Roy 1
- Boone, Richard G, 1849-1923 (Richard Gause) 1
- D'Ooge, Benjamin L. 1860-1940 (Benjamin Leonard) 1
- Eastern Michigan University 1
- King, Julia Anne, 1838-1919 1