Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
The Clara L. Carr papers contain a classroom notebook taken by Carr while she was attending Michigan State Normal School. The notebook consists of a handwritten bibliography for Carr's Science of Government class. Records date from 1895.
The Harold E. Sponberg papers documents the tenure of Eastern Michigan University President Harold E. Sponberg, 1965-74. Included in this collection are records documenting his Inauguration, Retirement, Office and Personal files. Of particular note are his alphabetically organized office files documenting policy changes on campus in the late 1960s, expansion of campus buildings and course offerings.
The Harriet August Farrand papers include Farrand's personal journal. The journal, entitled "Reminsiscense of Normal Days and Normal Friends" documents Farrand's time as a student at Michigan State Normal School. Records date from 1858.
The Joseph Otis Beal papers contains to notebooks used by Beal while he was a student at Michigan State Normal School. The notebooks are undated. According to University Records, Beal graduated from MSNS in 1862.
The Leta Benedict papers include the class notes and assignments completed by Benedict while attending Michigan State Normal College from 1908-1912. The collection is arranged alphabetically. Records date from 1905-1912.
The Robert Ryan papers contains Poems for Lovers and Losers, a small booklet of poems composed by Ryan himself. Ryan graduated from Eastern Michigan University in 1973. Records date circa 1973.
The Sina Hutchinson papers contains three classroom notebooks, with notes taken by Hutchinson while she was a student at Michigan State Normal College. Records date from 1899-1900.
The Student Papers collection contains several essays and addresses written by students attending Michigan State Normal School. The authors of the works are unknown for half of the collection. The Junior Salutatory Address was written by Bertha Blair. The Salutatory was written by Janette Briggs. The collection is arranged alphabetically. Records date 1853-1893.
- Subject: Student papers X
- Students 9
- Eastern Michigan University 4
- Michigan State Normal College 4
- Michigan State Normal School 4
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 4
- Building Technology 2
- Building materials 2
- Buildings 2
- Buildings -- Remodeling for other use. 2
- Documentation and Conservation of Buildings, Sites and Neighborhoods of the Modern Movement 2
- Eastern Michigan University. Department of Geography-Geology 2
- Graduate School studies 2
- Historic American Buildings Survey 2
- Historic Preservation Organizations 2
- Historic preservation. 2
- International Historic Preservation 2
- Landmarks Preservation Council 2
- National Trust for Historic Preservation in the United States 2
- Preservation Partnership 2
- Student newspapers and periodicals 2
- Accreditation 1
- Administration 1
- Affirmative action programs 1
- African American students 1
- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Anti-war demonstrations 1
- Black Students Association 1
- Campus Life 1
- Civil rights -- America 1
- College administrators 1
- College campuses 1
- College presidents 1
- College sports 1
- College student government 1
- Eastern Michigan University. College of Arts and Sciences 1
- Eastern Michigan University. College of Business 1
- Eastern Michigan University. College of Education 1
- Eastern Michigan University. College of Health and Human Services 1
- Eastern Michigan University. College of Technology 1
- National Register of Historic Places 1
- Newspapers 1
- Photography -- Negatives. 1
- Poetry. 1
- Student movements. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Michigan 1 ∧ less
- Ligibel, Ted 2
- McLennan, Marshall S. 2
- Beal, Joseph Otis 1
- Benedict, Leta 1
- Blair, Bertha 1