Nelson, Bruce K.
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
The L. Sandy MacLean papers are organized into two series. The first documents MacLean’s role at Eastern Michigan University as the Dean of Students from 1970 to 1976, and consists of administrative, financial, and minutes subseries. The second series details MacLean’s activities as Associate Vice President of Student Affairs from 1977 to 1981, and is comprised of administrative, financial, and conference subseries.
The materials in the President's Executive Board records, 1913-1985, are arranged chronologically and are titled with the name used during the time period. A mix of correspondence and meeting minutes, the bulk of the collection are the approved minutes of meetings held with the University President and his advisors: Vice President for Instruction, Vice President for Student Affairs, etc.
- College administrators 3
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 3
- Administration 2
- College presidents 2
- College teachers 2
- Eastern Michigan University. Division of Academic Affairs 2
- Michigan State Normal College 2
- Student affairs administrators 2
- Anniversaries 1
- College department heads. 1
- Deans (Education) 1
- Eastern Michigan College 1
- Eastern Michigan University. College of Arts and Sciences 1
- Eastern Michigan University. Department of History 1
- Governing bodies. 1
- History. 1
- Memorials 1
- Oral History 1
- Student Affairs Services 1 ∧ less