Phi Sigma Kappa Partial Group Photograph
- Event: 1954
Biographical / Historical
The town Ypsilanti is named after the Greek General Demetrius Ypsilanti and the statue was donated in 1928 by the American Hellenic Progressive Association.
Language of Materials
Group photograph of Phi Sigma Kappa, Epsilon Lambda Chapter Fraternity Members at Eastern Michigan University, posing with the Demetrius Ypsilanti Statue.