Delta Tau Delta Fraternity collection
The Delta Tau Delta Fraternity collection contains records of the Theta Xi Chapter of Eastern Michigan University from 1987 to 1992. Included in the collection are bylaws and responsibility guidelines, a 1997-98 group photo, chapter information, newspaper clippings, correspondence, event flyers, a membership census from 1987-1992, membership lists, publications, a chapter consultant report and membership commission, the risk management guide, and a pledge manual. Most of the content in the collection pertains to the national chapter rather than the Theta Xi Chapter at Eastern Michigan University.
- 1987 - 2003
Conditions Governing Access
Researchers are asked to request materials 24 hours prior to visiting the the University Archives.
Delta Tau Delta Fraternity was founded at Bethany College in 1858, to promote integrity and accountability. On February 4th, 1996, the Theta Xi chapter was installed at Eastern Michigan University 10 months after forming a colony in 1995.
0.4 Linear Feet (1 archive box)
Language of Materials
- Delta Tau Delta Fraternity records
- Melinda Ortiz
- 2011 October 21
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Eastern Michigan University Archives Repository
Bruce T. Halle Library, Room 310
955 West Circle Drive
Ypsilanti Michigan 48197