National Register of Historic Places
Found in 12 Collections and/or Records:
The Adonijah S. Welch Hall collection includes building specifications, illustrations, documents, news clippings, fact sheets, building reports, and building rehabilitation documents. Welch hall was built in 1896 with renovations completed in 1900, 1909, 1974, and 1988. Documents in the collection from 1895 to 2010, with the bulk of materials dating from 1985-1989 during the last building rehabilitation.
The Service Files series is divided into two subseries; ‘presentations, talks, and workshops,’ and the ‘Fayette worksite field school.’ The presentations, talks, and workshops primarily highlight works that Dr. Ligibel did outside of his primary employment with EMU from 1985-2017. The Fayette field school subseries details documents and research highlighting the project attempting to get Fayette, Michigan onto the National Register of Historic Places. This series is dated from 1985-2017.
The Teaching Files series is divided into numerous subseries, evident of the number of courses that Dr. Ligibel taught over his tenure. These files are organized by course number, then by year. Materials in this series include teaching materials, photographic slides, and student works. The series covers Dr. Ligibel’s teaching career at EMU from 1991-2017.