Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Bicentennial Celebration Banner collection is composed of fabric banners used in Eastern Michigan University campus celebrations of the American Revolution Bicentennial.
The banners and posters in this collection documents the 1999 publicity campaign "Celebrating 150 years of Shaping the Way America Learns" as part of the University wide sesquicentennial celebration. Materials were donated to the University Archives from the Office of Communications.
The Remember 9/11 Banners were displayed at on Eastern Michigan University's campus, following the September 11 terrorist attacks on the United States. The banners were signed by students, faculty, and staff.
- Subject: Banners X
- Memorials 2
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 1
- Awards 1
- Business education 1
- Career development 1
- College student development programs 1
- Conference proceedings 1
- Eastern Michigan University. College of Business 1
- Ethics 1
- Ethos 1
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks. 2001. 1
- Sesquicentennial Celebration 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Student movements. 1
- Universities and colleges Honors courses 1
- University Communications 1
- Values 1 ∧ less