Found in 68 Collections and/or Records:
The Adonijah S. Welch Hall collection includes building specifications, illustrations, documents, news clippings, fact sheets, building reports, and building rehabilitation documents. Welch hall was built in 1896 with renovations completed in 1900, 1909, 1974, and 1988. Documents in the collection from 1895 to 2010, with the bulk of materials dating from 1985-1989 during the last building rehabilitation.
A collection of postcards, both mass produced as well as independently printed, from the mid-1800s through the mid-1900s of the campus of the Michigan State Normal School (1849-1898), Michigan State Normal College (1899-1955), Eastern Michigan College (1956-1958) and Eastern Michigan University. The collection is organized alphabetically by building names or purposes of space.